[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hello all Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hello all

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hello all

Postby Paletiger13 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:51 pm

New to the forum here. Not new to Airsoft. I got referred here by a gentleman named Jordan. I'm looking for a ARES Tavor if anyone has one. I'm here in the Nashville area and usually play at Bad Karma in Lebanon. Thanks for having me, oh I usually play with a TM P90.:)

Paletiger13

Re: Hello all

Postby zackattack » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:43 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby vulrath » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Ah! Another TM P90 user! Do you have the RD or TR version?

Welcome to the forum.
vulrath

Postby Paletiger13 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome
Paletiger13

Postby Paletiger13 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm

TR
Paletiger13

Postby THE MERCHANT » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

I have a Black Non CQB ver. if your interested
THE MERCHANT

Postby vulrath » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 am

*sigh* Please check the date. You're necroposting on a 2-year-old thread.
vulrath

Postby markniklas » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 am

Hi I am Mark Since you did say the only kind of bra you will be having is that tube top kind I think you should be fine wearing those loose tank top shirts. I love that look and I dont think anyone will notice. As long as you continue to follow your post op instructions I think you should be fine...
markniklas

Postby EditrGla » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 am

Hello :)
welcome to this forum..
I hope you enjoy your residence!
-
EditrGla

Postby -EAF- » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 pm

lolz, you guys didn't check the date stamp of the OP either.
vulrath

Postby -EAF- » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Return to Introductions