[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - SOT Recruitment---Franklin County and surrounding area Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

SOT Recruitment---Franklin County and surrounding area

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

SOT Recruitment---Franklin County and surrounding area

Postby Agathos » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:43 pm

SOT was started in Mississippi and now launching in TN. If you have a passion for milsim...or would like to know what milsim is all about give us a shout. Our goal is to build one of the best airsoft teams in the state. I know everyone says this but...lol. You can check out our membership guidelines by downloading it from the following site .

In MS we hosted many events both small and large as well as a sniper competition.

We will be holding training events for SOT recruits. This training is demanding but will give each greater skills for events in which we participate. Our training has proven to work and is a non-negotiable for recruits unless they have been through small unit training through the Army, Marines, or LE units. Airsoft is more than a game to us...it is a way to honor our soldiers.

We are based in Winchester, TN but if you live within an hour or so and don't mind driving give us a shout.

We will have a Jr team and an SOT advanced team. The Jr team consisting of students 12-17 and the Advanced team 18+.

I need some basic info from ppl interested in the team.
Age category 12-13, 14-15, 16-17, 18+
Are you prior military
County where you live
Experience level (don't overestimate this one I will be guaging this)
Weapons owned
Uniform
Tac vest
Coms
Mobility (can you make training if it is around Winchester? Most of this will take place after September.)
If I have had the honor to play a game with you...be sure to tell me where.

If you don't have any of the gear above...don't go buy it!

One note: Everyone is a rifleman to start with. We don't need any snipers until each member completes the training for small unit and individual techniques and tactics; as well as demonstrate proficiency in these skills. A sniper must know these as Airsoft is not the same as real steal.

Play to win or stay home!
Agathos

Re: SOT Recruitment---Franklin County and surrounding area

Postby -EAF- » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

um....wrong place to put this lol.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby redneckemt » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

redneckemt

Postby werd2121 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 pm

hey i live in winchester and i have a team on facebook. message me on facebook my name is rayce kennedy. me and ur team could battle :D
werd2121

Postby vulrath » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:17 am

I hate to break it to you, but you're about a year and some change late. Read the date stamps.

Still, welcome to the forums.
vulrath

Return to Introductions