[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - FEAR36 Checking in... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

FEAR36 Checking in...

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

FEAR36 Checking in...

Postby FEAR36 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Good evening Tennessee Airsoft community!

I am FEAR36, third squad leader and secretary of propoganda for FEAR (Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment). I have been involved with airsoft since 1995. I was introduced to the sport, hobby, game in Korea while I was active duty Army. I brought my collection back with me to show everyone. From that point on I have been playing, collecting and tinkering with everything airsoft. After moving from the Fort Campbell area, I was out of the game for a short period.

Soon after the move, a friend introduced me to a small group of individuals that played airsoft in Frankfort, Ky. After about a year of playing old school elimination and capture the flag games, we decide to take our game to the next level. We redesignated ourselves from Frankfort Airsoft to FEAR and began training and building a solid group of motivated players that are dedicated to the advancement of our sport. Today , 2 years later, we travel to other Kentucky fields, invite all oncomers to our field, and look forward to next year as we plan to start going to out of state events.

I would like to extend an invitation to all Tennessee players to join us on any of our open game days at FEAR field (4510 Devil’s Hollow Rd. Frankfort, Ky. 40601).

For more information about FEAR or our field, please check us out on our forum ( fearairsoft.freeforums.org ) or on Facebook or you can emails us at fearairsoft@hotmail.com

FEAR36

Re: FEAR36 Checking in...

Postby zackattack » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby LimaGulf » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

WELCOME YOUNG FORUM GOER
Last edited by LimaGulf on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LimaGulf

Postby -EAF- » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 am

welcome to the forums.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby jonah37801 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 am

Hello,
nice to have a new member :mrgreen: .
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Postby armagedon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:59 pm

welcome to the forums
armagedon

Return to Introductions