[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New In Chattanooga Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New In Chattanooga

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

New In Chattanooga

Postby Delta » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

New to airsoft, don't know anything about the forums. Do know that I want to play really bad and to know more of the local fields and groups around the chattanooga area. Cheers. About me, at Chattanooga state for paramedic\RN training, just started airsoft, don't even own a gun yet. I'll probably get one soon, have always gone to the shooting range untill a friend told me about airsoft.

(Slow riding, gun hidin' on the go)
Delta

Re: New In Chattanooga

Postby -EAF- » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby zackattack » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:35 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Delta » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks!

Delta

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Welcome. Check out the chattanooga section on the forums if you want to know about fields and stuff. Grab a gun, read the rules, and come on out to highpoint!
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Delta » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

So how would I find a group or team to join up with? I kinda don't want to be an annoying noob and post everywhere to find a local team to play with in chattanooga...I've seen a few teams and I've played around and looked at all the boards and upcoming games, still kinda afraid to post. I have lots of experience at the gun range and I went to a military academy for 4 years. Not the actaul military or anything, we learned all about MOUT, Overwatch, Fire and Movement and the such. I have about 3-4 years of paintball (used to be really big into that) but again nothing too serious just at school and for about a year after that. I havent ever played airsoft and the most I've done in the last 4 years is going up to Prentice Cooper to go shooting (or Carters) My gun is on order and so is my gear. Anyone interested in a new team mate? I'm looking for people around my age or older that can understand that I'm on call at my job and have school, I'm pretty available during the week and on most Saturdays. Can't wait to play.

Delta

Postby SOAP » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

WELCOME TO THE WAR!!!!!
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 am

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby armagedon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

welcome
armagedon

Postby Caleb T. » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Welcome to the forums!
One shot=one welt
Weapons:
CYMA M14 (upgraded)
CYMA CM.030 G-18c
TM P90 TR
Caleb T.

Postby mat.levin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 am

so you have good gear? come hang with come of me and my freinds yo and welcome
mat.levin

Postby redneckemt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Closest games to you will be posted here

viewforum.php?f=3

Recon1 runs games out of their field Highpoint.
Great Bunch of Guys. I'm sure if you contact Airsoft Tactical they'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
redneckemt

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:26 pm

As someone else said, Just go to the field, and they'll throw you on a team. You don't have to be on an official team right from the start. Being a sniper, I just go to the field with a buddy. He spots, and I shoot. Just bring a friend or something (It's always more fun to share the fun with friends). If your good, a team might recruit you...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Delta » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:55 am

Delta

Postby JLS37076 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Welcome to the forum!