[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hello from Ben, (AKA TomCruise) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hello from Ben, (AKA TomCruise)

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hello from Ben, (AKA TomCruise)

Postby TomCruise » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Hey guys,
After much googling and intense amounts of head scracthing i have found this fourm (I thought it was Tennesseairsoft.com)
I live around kingsport area, and just got into the game again. I played two weekends ago At the Alterntive Sport (Mtn Men Miltia hosted, Btw did you guys mean to be the MMM's? :D )
during the game i got nicknamed Tom Cruise so i guess ill stick with that call sign. Also to my knoldage i am in the S.T.A.R.S airsoft team. ( couldnt find their members on here. didnt really know there fourm names) Also side note, im not going to be at the Airsoft game this saturday... :P

Anyways ill be lurking around on the fourms reading my eyes out... see you guys (and maybe girls) soon

~TomCruise

TomCruise

Re: Hello from Ben, (AKA TomCruise)

Postby zackattack » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Saint » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 am

RCPD STARS (Possibly with periods between the letters) would be who you are looking for on here. Keep an eye on the tricities section. That's where he magically appears sometimes.

Welcome to the forums, welcome to the sport, and can't wait to see you out on the field.
Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Postby Devildog » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 pm

howdy car key stealer Ben, hahaha jk, nice to see you out there, this is Kyle from KCA btw. and STARS is a newer team and doesn't have their own team forum yet, they will in approx 1 1/2 months-2 months, members: JT_MCLOVIN (James) Irishman ?, RCPD S.T.A.R.S. (Daulton) SniperMan (Brett, my bro) and whoever else joined today, lol
Forrest's TN Rifles 43rd Regiment "Boone's Rifles-The Grey Ghosts"
Mtn. Men Malitia

"Ghost" Balaclava

KWA M4A1 Carbine, Tan furniture

Cerebral Hemorrhoids, is what occurs when one has his head up his arse too long
Devildog

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 am

hey there ben welcome to S.T.A.R.S (Special. Tactics. And. Recon. Squadren)
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Irishman » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 pm

''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby Devildog » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 pm

R2D2-CP30, I thought STARS stood for Special Tactics and Rescue Service (after Resident Evil)
Forrest's TN Rifles 43rd Regiment "Boone's Rifles-The Grey Ghosts"
Mtn. Men Malitia

"Ghost" Balaclava

KWA M4A1 Carbine, Tan furniture

Cerebral Hemorrhoids, is what occurs when one has his head up his arse too long
Devildog

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:31 am

no, we took S.T.A.R.S from Resident Evil but i changed the meaning around to make it kinda original,. :wink:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am

Welcome aboard!
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Return to Introductions