Airsoft memphis?

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Airsoft memphis?

Postby blackphoenixmarines » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 am

Its hard to believe airsoft isnt as popular as I would hope. Its hard to find serious players that can get the job done and have fun doing it. I would like all if us, as a whole, to come together and make memphis airsoft one of a kind. Im putting out an invitation to all soldiers to meet at a airsift field and have a blast. Enough with all the "i dnt feel like it" or the "im busy." This is airsoft, so lets make a statement that it will never die, and never get boring. Those of you that laugh at this msg. can laugh a good laugh, but those of you who are airsoft soldiers will accept. Thank you.

blackphoenixmarines

Re: Airsoft memphis?

Postby MadDog » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:36 am

Amen to that!! Let's go guys! Don't let what happen to paintball happen to airsoft. We need to pull together and get serious bout the game, hobby, past time, whatever you choose to call it. I'm new to this lifestyle and don't wanna spend time and money on something that may be here today and gone tomorrow. I am sure I speak for existing players as well as new when I say that. Let's have fun and get Memohis back on the airsoft map!!
MadDog

Return to Introductions