[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Cherry reporting in. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Cherry reporting in.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Cherry reporting in.

Postby Wall-Hitter » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Sup guys, I'm new to this website and to airsoft, my first game was on Saturday, July 30th, 2011. I think I had the pleasure to meet a few of the fellow airsofters in person from this website, but some of you may know me by Nick. Anyways, that was a great game, and I hope to be around for many more.

Nick.

I am War, with my Horse and sword I ride through the endless corpses cutting down all who survive, I am one of the bringers of the Apocalypse.
Wall-Hitter

Re: Cherry reporting in.

Postby blackphoenixmarines » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 am

Hey man, wats up? I have an airsoft team and would like to do battle with u guys. How many soldiers u have on ur team?
blackphoenixmarines

Postby -EAF- » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby zackattack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 pm