Hai guise!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hai guise!

Postby DemonRagna » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am

Hi everybody, I'm new here. Starting to get into airsoft with video productions. Wanting to do video effects using airsoft guns as props. If anybody can help me out with airsoft gun laws in public that would be appreciated. Its tough doing videos in private areas when mostly the street area I film. I know it would probably cause a commotion with the public if we're out running around with airsoft guns that looks like replicas but they don't know that.

DemonRagna

Re: Hai guise!

Postby MILSIM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Airsoft guns in public....NO. It just leads to people screaming, cops shooting kids, lawsuits and before you know it, CA798 becomes USA 798 and we play airsoft with neon guns.

Avoid a street, but getting permission from land owners with a straight up "knock on the door" approach and a responsible, straightforward request...possibly masking your hobby as a school video project that you need a place to film etc. Just be smart about it. Gain written permission wherever possible and so forth.

I've seen some of the stuff that comes from you guys. Some of it looks really good, so best of luck to you.
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Re: Hai guise!

Postby -EAF- » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah don't go running around with airsoft guns in public. Bad idea lol.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Return to Introductions