[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Evenin' Peeps Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Evenin' Peeps

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Evenin' Peeps

Postby Ottoman » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey y'all, how's things? I'm Houston to most that know me, Ottoman on the net, born and raised here in Kentuckessee. Born in Clarksville, actually, just been living up in Kentucky. But, looking to get out into the airsoft scene with my fledgling 'unit' once we get them kitted out. Events in the West KY/TN area are what we're itching for, especially around Clarksvegas/Ft. Campbell.

I have to say I lean more towards the milsim end of the spectrum than just recreation, having been raised by a prior service members and growing up around them, it's shaped my mentality(for better or for worse I still have yet to see, haha!). Been reenacting WW2 a few years prior to getting in on the airsoft bandwagon, and that's already starting to show, I think. Already turned down about three people who were interested in joining because I wouldn't let them keep the mop they liked to wear on their head or the pubes on their face, and another because he was just too damn big to fit in any uniform I've ever seen(Save for some size 17 combat boots I saw down at Eagles of War). While it is a game, and we're all wanting to have fun, I just wont have my people looking ragbag. I'm responsible for them being out in the field, and I also feel responsible for the way they look. Even if the people and country we portray are fictitious, we're still in a uniform.

Whatever the case, here to meet some folk, talk airsoft, perhaps do a lil' recruiting, and find out about some local events. Until then, take it easy.

-Otto

Unteroffizier, 4th Luftwaffe Field Division, 1st Zug

We can play because some gave all. Never forget.
Ottoman

Re: Evenin' Peeps

Postby -EAF- » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby zackattack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Apollyon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Welcome, check out www.badkarmaairsoft.net Get up with a guy on the forum by the name of WOOTEN. He's from around Clarksville.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Apollyon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Return to Introductions