[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Future marines wanted for airsoft play Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Future marines wanted for airsoft play

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Future marines wanted for airsoft play

Postby Futurejarhead95 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 am

Hello my name is Cory Watson and I am a future recruit in the marine corps I don't say marine because I am not a marine,
not until I earn the title. And until that time I just wanna play airsoft with a bunch of guys interested in the marine corps spcifecally. Thank you and btw I'm 16

P.S no disrespect to other branches, the marine corps is my preference

Futurejarhead95

Re: Future marines wanted for airsoft play

Postby MILSIM » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Congratulations on signing up. I'm Army myself, but I'll respect anyone who puts pen to paper to serve part of their life doing something they love. When you're back from basic or deployment, I guarantee airsoft will have a whole new look. Welcome to the forums and hope to see you on the field soon man.

When is your ship date?
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby Futurejarhead95 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Very appreciated man thanks and I'm in delayed entry program and it will be awhile until I get shipped to MCRD Parrish island. Btw are you playing this weekend at grab some fun?
Futurejarhead95

Postby MILSIM » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 am

Im having my truck shipped down from RI, and it happens to contain the rest of my kit (the stuff I have here is stuff I picked up in trades or bought at surplus stores, ordered online etc.) It should be here on thursday or friday, and if so then I am thinking about checking out Elite since BK is a private event this weekend. If its here on saturday, then I guess I'll be doing something on sunday. Worst case scenario, weekend after this one I'll be checking places out.
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby -EAF- » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet