[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - War Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

War

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

War

Postby War » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 am

I am War, I'm 21 and new to the high powered airsoft world. But my friends and I have been shooting each other with wal-mart crap for years. Lol. A buddy of mine decided to start a airsoft team, as soon as the words left his mouth I was stoked. I began pushing to get things started. Helping with recruiting, finding guns and trades for other team mates. I, alone, have sped up the process by two months. Lol. I am the sniper of my team. I'm still really new to the scene but through hours of research I feel I will be a good asset(Though I realize knowing is only half the battle, doing is the other half). Pretty much our whole team is pretty new to the scene so any advise will be appreciated. BTW we are the Horsemen(hence I am War). Any questions just ask.

War

Like us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horsemen- ... 6699035816
Check out our websites. Stay tuned for updates.
http://horsemenairsoft.webs.com/
War

Re: War

Postby zackattack » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby War » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks man.

War
Like us on Facebook
War

Postby the_stange » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Welcome to the forums War,

We'll be having an airsoft game down the Road from you in Cookeville on September 24th, and we'd be glad to have you and the Horsemen there if you can make it.

Here's the info that's currently available, I'll be posting more soon.

the_stange

Postby -EAF- » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby War » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 am

Like us on Facebook
War

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 pm

THE IRON LUNG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING METAL, BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
THE IRON LUNG

Postby War » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

Like us on Facebook
War

Return to Introductions