Dysfunxn's return to the sport

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Dysfunxn's return to the sport

Postby Dysfunxn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:07 am

Hello,
I'm a fairly new transplant from Ohio, where I was stationed off and on over the past 7 years. I'm returning to the sport, now that i have more time (medically disabled/separated from USAF in Feb). I'm usually prone to HK/S.W.A.T. kit and love CQB/breaching ops, but get a huge kick out of woodland warfare too.
I'm looking to get involved (at least on a sub's list) with a local team, especially if any of the local PD/Swat teams have adopted mil/sim airsoft training. I'd gotten it started at my base in Ohio, then we transitioned to the Miles gear like a year later :\
I learned alot from the Owners of Airsoft Smith in Columbus Ohio on building, modding, and upgrading aeg's and some spring equipment, and have been known to bring my random creations to meets :D
If there are any teams local to Tullahoma/Manchester (37388) or even teams within about an hour that do monthly weekend ops, etc. I'd love some info.

I run an MC51 with sliding stock, sp120, systema and promethius innards and either Woodland BDU or ABU pattern gear with Black or OD rigging.

I've browsed around and about the forums, and like what I see so far from the community.

Dysfunxn

Re: Dysfunxn's return to the sport

Postby -EAF- » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 am

welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Re: Dysfunxn's return to the sport

Postby zackattack » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 am