[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Brand new to the forum. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Brand new to the forum.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Brand new to the forum.

Postby Jwise » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey, my names Justin. 21 and I live in Bartlett. Im looking to find some people or a team to play airsoft with. I have a semi/full auto gun and gear to play. Please get back to me and help me with info.

Thanks alot!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Re: Brand new to the forum.

Postby -EAF- » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 am

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby zackattack » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby vulrath » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Welcome to the forum! Check the Memphis forum for local games.

I'll see you on the field!
vulrath

Postby solidkryptic » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 am

hey guys Jay here 27, im still kinda new to airsoft and everything and im going to be spending 2 weeks in sevierville and im going to be looking to play a little while im there i have everything i need to play just need a place to play while im there
solidkryptic

Return to Introductions