[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - new to the forums Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

new to the forums

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

new to the forums

Postby Angie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:15 am

Hi! My name is Angie. I am from team M4H and videographer of PeepsAirsoft. I've been playing/filming airsoft for the past 2 years and I really love the sport. I am based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. It's great the read the posts in the forums here. You all seem very welcoming! I look forward to making some new connections and friends!
Thanks (-=

Angie

Re: new to the forums

Postby Jwise » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Welcome. Im Justin new to the forum but not to airsoft also.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Angie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm

hi justin! nice to meet you. how long have you been playing?
Angie

Postby -EAF- » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Angie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Thank you EAF!
Angie

Postby Jwise » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Awww ive been playing off and on for about 2 years. Mostly just small skirmishes. Trying to get into it more but im having trouble getting tuned into the news around here. Looks like its not very big around here....YET.
How about yerself?
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby Angie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I have been playing and filming for about 2 years now. At first I was the only girl on my team..but I finally more of the girls descided to play (-= We have 5 girls on our team and we all go out to most games. My favorite gun so far has been my KWA M4...what about you?
Angie

Postby Jwise » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Thats pretty cool. Yeah I hope I can find more people into it around here. My family owns 12 acres of land that would be perfect for playing especially since it backs up to Memphis Paintball Park but well see. I havnt got to fire alot of guns so I dnt have a favorite yet but im enjoying my R-8 right now. lots of steel, good accuracy, etc. It does the job. S
So you play and film thats pretty cool. You have any of yer stuff youve filmed on Youtube or anything?
Jwise

Postby Angie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Here is my youtube channel called PeepsAirsoft

http://www.youtube.com/user/PEEPsAirsoft?feature=mhee

The first video is my first time doing a review...needs a little work. The next one will be better (-= You should check out the game footage. My faves are Fort Ord Customer Appreciation Day. We got to interview people from KWA, G&G, Dogtag Airsoft, Black Ops Airsoft and Roundhouse Productions. Was super fun...there were about 400 players on the field that day. The other one is the latest CQB CIty video...good action footage.

Let me know what you think (-=
Angie

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I got to see some of that video...Seems like the Cali players always get all the cool places to play! Still, I feel for you guys, having to put up with the "guns are the devil" BS.
vulrath

Postby Jwise » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:43 am

I thought the videos were dang good. The review one was real good. You were all professional and everything. And now I want that pistol. Bet ya thatll be my next buy.
The game footage was good too. Id love to get to play in a group that big!
Jwise

Postby zackattack » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:10 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Angie » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks all! We have a fairly large team...a little over 30 players right now. Its super fun to play when everyone comes out...hehe sometime our team vs everyone else ;p
Angie

Return to Introductions