[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Wolfman, on the scene. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Wolfman, on the scene.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Wolfman, on the scene.

Postby wolfman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey guys, Wolf here. Like, that's actually my name. I am 24 years old.

I used to play a lot of Airsoft when I lived in the UK and Shanghai, China as a teenager. That was a long time ago, though.

After high school, I joined the Infantry. I served in the Iraq conflict. I was hurt, however and about 2 years later, I was medically retired. I was in the 1st Infantry and 173rd Airborne.
I served as a Designated Marksman, RTO and PSD, as well as a Scout.

After the Army, I used a few of my buddy-buddy connections and became a private military contractor. I loved the work, but that kinda stuff wears on you after a while and I decided to take a break.
I came back home (or 30 miles near it) to Clarksville, TN. As of this summer, I have been at Austin Peay State University. I still occasionally teach weapons courses and the like at Fort Campbell when I get bored, and I have a personal training/ marksmanship venture going on that does pretty well.

My ultimate end-game goal is Law Enforcement. I am currently studying Wildlife Conservation.

I wont lie, for a long time after my 1st deployment I had my reservations about airsoft in the United States. I thought it was mostly a bunch of "Gear Queers" who were either too fat or too stupid or too scared to make it in to real combat. However, the longer I watched from afar, the more I concluded that even though I was partially right (and you know it), there are a lot of good folks who have their own stuff going on and want to do something fun to keep them from going stircrazy. I know I probably won't make many friends here with that honesty, but I do believe in treating everyone with respect until they give you a reason not to. If you're cool, we're cool.

Anyway, enough Hub-bub. I look forward to playing with you. Wait, that sounded pretty gay. *thinks* .. See you on the field.

... yeah, much better.

Wolf
ECHO1 AK-47 CPW

wolfman

Re: Wolfman, on the scene.

Postby zackattack » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby -EAF- » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Kick Phil » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Hello i am newbie at this site. I found this very informative.
Kick Phil

Postby Apollyon » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Welcome wolfman, hope to see you on the field sometime. I know some guys up in Clarksville. They have a team that is ALL combat vets or in combat now. Get on badkarmaairsoft.net and check out their forums. Bad Karma is a great field to play on.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Return to Introductions