[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hey guys Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hey guys

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hey guys

Postby Widowmaker » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Hey guys,I haven't been on here since 09,thought I'd reintroduce myself.Most call me Widow,I'm 40 years old.Been playing for about 11 or so years.Main role is a sniper.I run with a GR25,ICS 551,AGM M4,Echo1 Red Star covert AK47.I'm pretty much easy going but never back down from anything.I love the sport and interacting with those who love it to.I'm a moderator on the mississippi Deepsouth airsoft forum.Do most of my playing in Alabama.I'm always willing to help others with anything,parts,repair,gear,whatever.I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

CODE NAME:WIDOW

STATS:
SPEED AND AGILITY:7
STRENGTH: 9
INTELLIGENCE: 8-9
ENDURANCE:5
FIREPOWER:10
ABILITY TO ANNOY:OFF THE CHARTS
FEAR FACTOR: 8 TO 10 (DEPENDS ON WHETHER my back gives out)
FAVORITE SAYING:LEAD,FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!
TEAM AFFILIATION:B.O.A"s HEADHUNTERS
SPECIALITY:SNIPER/COUNTERSNIPER
BIO:BORN JUNE 4TH 1972,MARRIED,3 CHILDREN

LAUNGUAGES:ENGLISH/THE FINGER

PROS:OVERALL GOOD PERSONALITY,PRETTY FAIR PLAYER
CONS:EXTREME ANGER ISSUES,DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH,LIKES TO PLAY WITH BLEEDING INJURIES( DUE TO BLEEDING AIRSOFT WOUNDS FROM SHOOTING HIMSELF)

Widowmaker

Re: Hey guys

Postby Apollyon » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Hey man, where are you from?

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Return to Introductions