[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Damn Yankees... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Damn Yankees...

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Damn Yankees...

Postby Grumsy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi all!

Few northerners incoming...well, I guess two northerners and a Memphis girl.

My wife and I have decided to to move back to Memphis/Hernando, much to my chagrin =)
So, I thought I would say hi, and start getting to know some of my fellow targets before I get to Memphis :mrgreen:

I am still fairly new to airsoft, but in my short time playing (2 years) I have gotten fully immersed into the sport.

My wife and I will be moving down and I am dragging my bro along with me. All three of us play airsoft and we are looking forward to hitting some ops!
I am the CO of an airsoft team (Team Reaver) that has 14 active members and about that many inactive. I am also in the process of building a field with another leader of my team.

My brother (Bells), he is the XO of our team and has been playing about 4 years. I am guessing he will post before long.

We will be moving down there as soon as I find a job there. I am going to start working on that Monday.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

~Grumsy~

Grumsy

Re: Damn Yankees...

Postby THE MERCHANT » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Welcome, Grumsy! :mrgreen:
THE MERCHANT

Postby Apollyon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Welcome to the forum. Don't feel bad, I was born in Chicago Illinois before I moved to Dennis Mississippi. It's kinda slow around these parts with the heat and all, but fall is just around the corner. See you on the field

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Grumsy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

I personally don't have an off season! Heat, snow, cold, whatever, I am always wanting to shoot my buddies =)
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby Apollyon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Grumsy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 pm

HEHE, fair enough.
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Return to Introductions