[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Bells Relocation Program v1.0 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Bells Relocation Program v1.0

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Bells Relocation Program v1.0

Postby Bells » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey guys My name is Matthew CS- Bells I have been playing airsoft for about 5 years now. I Am the leader and founders of one of the most solid teams in Ohio. Unfortunately I will be leaving Ohio and moving to Hernando area Just south of the border. I will be playing with a lot of you guys very soon! Will be looking for some local guys in the Memphis area to get to know and do the airsoft things. I look forward to talking to and meeting many of you very soon. Thanks for the listen.

Bells Out!

Bells

Re: Bells Relocation Program v1.0

Postby Apollyon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forum

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Bells » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks :) If you have any questions about me or my gear or something yall feel free to do it to it. Its important for me to get to know some people in the community as this hobby is huge to me. I spend alot of hours and time and money. Gotta know the community :)
" Lead by Blood, not by mouth"
Bells Out!
Bells

Postby Grumsy » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Bells is ugly and his mom dresses him funny.
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Return to Introductions