new to the area

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

new to the area

Postby wildman1973 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

my name is eric.me and my 13yr old son hav been playing for about 4yrs and we are from decatur,il.we are just moving to the pidgeon forge area as there was little work going on in the hell-hole i call illinois.i go by the nickname wildman.my son is lil evil.we have played at realm of ruin in joliet,cpx in joliet(a 649 man game),saltfork in savoy,il,sherwood forrest in indiana,and bingfield in edwardsville.my weopon of choice is my airsoft gi g700g that i have hitting 540fps and a confirmed torso shot of 330+ft w/.36 madbull's and whatever gbb pistol i happen to have.my son usually carries an echo1 redstar akm.we are very honest players and really competitive.i started in this hobby after having a good amateur mma career and a lack-luster 5 fight pro career.i held the immaa(illinois mixed martial arts ass.) amateur championship out of illinois and the mkba(missouri kickboxing ass.)belt out of eureka,mo.i found this sport after i hit 37 and my body said no more.i love good,honest competition and by the way the scenary looks around tn,i bet there is some sweet fields to play at.i look forward to starting to meet some of you at some of the local fields.until then.

wildman1973

Return to Introductions