[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hey Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hey

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hey

Postby daytonabluez05 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 am

Hey everyone, just registered for the forum, so figured id pop in and say hi. I've been playing airsoft on and off since about '06, stopped playing a good amount when i joined the Army in '08. Been in for just over 4 years now, and am stationed at Fort Riley, not many people to play with here, so i havent had much of a chance. Im on my second deployment, and reenlisted for Fort Campbell, so got online to see if i could find anyone in the area that plays, and found this forum with quite a few of yall. I wont actually be reporting to Campbell until July or so of next year, figured id just get a headstart on meeting people. I wont be playing every weekend or extremely often, maybe a few times a month.
Little about myself:
I'm married, I spend quite a bit of time with my wife, and my main hobby is my car (350z)
I'm a Sergeant in the Infantry, at Fort Riley for the last 4 years, deployed twice, and im gonna to be at Campbell for atleast another 3, so hope to get out play with everyone quite often.

daytonabluez05

Re: Hey

Postby Illsnakeeyes37 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Well hello, Glad to see a new fourm member :D Thank you for you'r service!
Loadout-
JG Aug with 4 mags
blue goggles w/ helment
tack vest
tri-burst shotgun with 4 shells
side held m1911 with 4 mags
cross draw m1911 with 3 mags
I have a few more guns but their over at a friends.
Add me on steam [501b] CO Snakeeyes
Illsnakeeyes37

Re: Hey

Postby ilkahn » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Congrats on your stateside duty and thank you for your service. I'm in memphis TN, so not sure i'll be seeing you just yet haha. Maybe our BBs will cross fire one day but till then, stay safe and enjoy the game and your family. Best wishes, Ilkahn.
ilkahn

Return to Introductions