Hello TN!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hello TN!

Postby AiRattle » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 am

Hello I am happy to join Tennessee airsoft forums!

Airrattle.com is going in a new direction as a company and we are getting a lot of new items in (most have not even made it on the website yet). Lately we have focused on getting new guns and internal upgrade parts as well as expanding our tech department, which now offers repair and upgrade services. High performance airsoft guru's, our techs work with everything from installing R-Hop, DSG builds, to PTW/CTW/DTW assembly and repair. Tech reputation is critical and our techs have been teching guns for a long time and will shim gears silent and ensure everything is as best as possible before sending the item back to you. This includes me :)

Airrattle is now offering Lonex, SHS, Magic Box, Madbull, KA, Systema, Raptor, Action Army and more. We are constantly adding new parts and guns to our inventory, what more products would you guys like to us carry that other retailers do not? Or so you do not have to deal with time consuming shipping times from CA or Hong Kong? This can range from parts (internal & external) guns, gear, etc.

If you want please check us out at http://www.airrattle.com

Let us know what you think, your suggestions mean a great deal to me and will be taken seriously.

Regards,

Kevin
Airrattle.com

AiRattle

Return to Introductions