[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hello/Intro Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hello/Intro

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hello/Intro

Postby USMC2121 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 am

Hello all,
I am new to airsoft but, I'm not new to "military/combat" aspect. I spent 13 years in the military and was in Iraq for 14 months (combat mission). My airsoft gun is a GSG-522 RIS MP5. I am looking to join a team here in the Lakeland, TN area.
My username here in the forum is USMC2121.

Thanks,
Jeremy

USMC2121

Re: Hello/Intro

Postby Apollyon » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Re: Hello/Intro

Postby fire_fight29 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm

You come to the right place brother!! 1st off thank you for your service to our country. Unfortunately the closet place you can find somewhere to play is about a 30 min. drive from Lakeland at Blackwater Marsh. The field is out door and currently there is a team out of this field. The field is open every other Saturday or by request. I myself am looking to start a MilSim team to travel to regional events every so often. I have the links to the fields site and facebook page listed below you can like the FB page to stay up to date as well as register to the fields site hope to see and hear from you soon. If you are interested I can arrange to meet you somewhere and carpool I live in Tipton county so about a 15 min drive for myself.

www.blackwatermarsh.com

https://www.facebook.com/BlackwaterMarshAirsoft

Thanks,

Josh (fire_fight29)
fire_fight29

Return to Introductions