Mothman of BKMG

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Mothman of BKMG

Postby Mothman » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi there. My name is Charles "Mothman" Cole. I am starting up a new team here in the Middle Tn area. The team is called BKMG (Black Knights M'boro Group). We are associated with the Black Knights in Chattanooga.
Alittle bit about myself. I am a long time projectile based player. I started playing paintball in 2001. I worked my first field in 2002. I then became a full time Scenario Paintball player in 2003. I would travel as far as Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Virgina. I helped contribute to 24Hr Games in GA around 2004/05. I started my own company called thescenarioplayer.com and started making paintball tanks in 2008. It was then in 08 that I met someone in the 5th special forces that took me under his wing and thus Helped with his training program (C.A.G.) and developed the Mil-Sim Paintball team "The Spartans". I studied tactics and strategy for 2 years. In the first part of 2010 I worked for and reff'ed Starrion PB in Shelbyville. In the latter part of 2010 I stopped playing paintball and went to Airsoft and Joined the Black Knights. I've played several venues in GA and Sc, Insane in Chatt, High Point, Cartcon 1 and Bad karma. I look forward to meeting up with like minds in the future and furthering my adventures as I go.

Mothman

Re: Mothman of BKMG

Postby zanny127 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:51 pm

I would like to join if u would like to let me send me a message and I will hopefully join
zanny127

Re: Mothman of BKMG

Postby Mothman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Pm me when possible, thanks!
Mothman

Return to Introductions