New to TN from KY

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

New to TN from KY

Postby STKHEADSHOT26 » Fri May 29, 2015 7:31 am

Hello all, I just moved to the Murfreesboro area of TN in January. I've lived in KY my whole life and accepted a job after college which brought me here. I've been playing airsoft since 2008 with a team back home in the Lexington, KY area. I just recently picked up my guns from my old house, which were sitting in a corner collecting dust, and brought them with me to my new place. Now they are collecting dust in a new corner. I am wanting to get back into it. I have all kinds of gear, guns, ammo, and miscellaneous stuff that I have collected over the years. If there are any groups or teams around the area or not too incredibly far off I'd love to connect with you and see about playing again. Back home we played in rain, sleet, snow and shine (not that that is supposed to surprise anyone of course) but we didn't let much stop us back then. If anyone has any good info on upcoming events (big or small) please give me a shout if you don't mind. Hope to find myself pretty active in the game again around here.

STKHEADSHOT26

Return to Introductions