[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Introduction Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Introduction

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Introduction

Postby Priest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, I'm getting back into airsoft (only played casually/occasionally before) and this time I would love to get more in depth with the game including upgrading and learning internals of guns, going to bigger events, and playing more regularly. I hope this forum comes in handy and I look forward to possibly playing with some of you in the future. I'm in the Knoxville area btw.

Priest

Re: Introduction

Postby kingsleytailors » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:32 am

hello friend, nice to meet you, i am Scott a gaming lover from Hong Kong
|
kingsleytailors

Re: Introduction

Postby Noel Scott » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello Priest, glad to hear you are getting back into Airsoft. I am new to Airsoft totally, but I am excited to be a part of it. I am also in Knoxville, TN. I do not know anything about the internals of Airsoft guns, but I know a little bit about real guns, so maybe that would help me if I ever did. Anyways, I wish you the best doing what you love. Take care.

-Noel Scott
Noel Scott

Return to Introductions