Oh lordylord I've found this place!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Oh lordylord I've found this place!

Postby ReneCardith » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:26 pm

What have we here? A forum for airsofters and sport discussion in the same category? Excellent!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rene Cardith, my birth name is Jerry, but my online name either alternates between Rene or Fox. I am 25 years old, and I have been looking to have some fun with my airsoft guns and with people that enjoy playing airsoft... but sadly I have been scratching my head in confusion as to where to actually go for such a thing in order to achieve this goal. That's where Google lead me to here... which I like this place as it is pretty awesome, seems like there are a lot of friendly people here on the board, and I hope to get to know you lot more.

I am a freelance writer, I am in the process of writing a series of short stories based off of a universe I have been working on since I was 13 years old, and I hope to get that work published and into the world for everyone to enjoy. I am always looking for ideas and inspiration for the next story... but when I am not tapping away at the keys of my laptop writing, I am messing about with the airsoft rifles I own and I am looking to purchase more guns in order to make some matching kits for various environment fields. Any help with that would be spectacular!

Hope to hear from you lot soon! Peace.

"Next time, try aiming for something OTHER than the black and white fluffy thing above my butt!"

Weapons Owned:

Spring Powered FAMAS Rifle
Tactical AKM-74U AEG
ReneCardith

Re: Oh lordylord I've found this place!

Postby Noel Scott » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello Rene, nice to meet you. I am new to Airsoft myself, so welcome. Google brought me here too, haha.
Well, I with you the best on your books, I hope you get them published and make some money with them too.

As far as Airsoft goes, I am completely new, so I cannot give you any advice on that except this one thing: I went to Parafrog Airsoft store in Knoxville, TN, and they told me about two places to go play at which were TennTak and Battlefield Airsoft. There is probably more but those are the two they mentioned. Look em up...I did and they look pretty cool for a new player's perspective anyways.

Take care.

-Noel Scott
Noel Scott

Return to Introductions