Noel Scott - A New Airsoft Player

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Noel Scott - A New Airsoft Player

Postby Noel Scott » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Noel Scott. I am new to Airsoft and I am excited to start up this sport. I am 31 years old, I live in Knoxville, TN, and have lived here for about 7 years. Before that I lived in Plano, Texas, which is a suburb of Dallas, Texas, and really liked it there...except for the 115+ degree hot days in deep August. Now that I am in Knoxville, I really love it here. The scenery is awesome, people are really nice, and much more.

I am currently finishing up college and my major is Computer Science and Information Technology - Networking Concentration. This major is a 2 year degree and I am so happy to be done soon. I have taken a 2 year degree back in Bedford, Texas which was A+ Hardware/Software and Network+ training, but that was more for the experience and not to get a job from. So, as far as education goes, I am really involved in the computer technology field and love working on anything related to computers.

With me being brand new to Airsoft, I do not know much about it, from rules/regulations, to the guns and accessories themselves. I have experience with real firearms, so that may help me. I have used mostly Glocks for handguns, but some people have let me try their firearms on the range. As far as rifles go, I have used AR-15s, AK-47s mostly. In bolt action rifles, I have used quite a few, they are all pretty much the same, but I liked the Winchester Model 70 the best. When it comes to Airsoft related items, like I said I am new to it all, so it you all have any advice to a new player, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for reading my introduction and I hope to talk with you all about all sorts of Airsoft related topics.

-Noel Scott

Noel Scott

Return to Introductions