[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Just getting back into the action after 8 years Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Just getting back into the action after 8 years

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Just getting back into the action after 8 years

Postby inxs1112 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Hey fellas, my name is Alex, and I live just outside of Memphis area. I used to be very active on these forums when I was in 8th grade, and I kinda lost my passion for the game. But now I am a recent college graduate (Roll Damn Tide Baby), and I am starting to get the itch again. I still have my trusty Classic Army G36 with a ton of upgrades, and somehow most of my gear still fits, even after gaining a good 45 pounds and growing 5 inches. So I'm just looking to get back into the game and the community. From what I remember, everyone here is very friendly and encouraging. Hope to see some of you fellas at an event some time! Please direct message me if there is anything important that I should know regarding how the game has changed since I was a pip-squeak or just anything relevant. Great to be back!!!

CA G36
NBB KWC 24/7
JG MP5-SD5
inxs1112

Return to Introductions