New to TN

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

New to TN

Postby Zzan » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:40 am

Hello everyone.

I have been playing airsoft for several years. I started in Michigan and then moved to Florida. I recently accepted a Job in Franklin, TN so now live in Spring Hill, TN.

I have a full set of gear and multiple uniforms (AOR1, AOR2, Multicam, Woodland MarPat)
My main gun (at the moment) is a Tippmann M4 carbine. I also have a G&P body that I dropped an N7 HPA system into, and several AEG's. I have a Wolverine MTW on the way which I am really looking forward to playing with.

Looking to meet some people in the area and getting to know the local fields and players. I know that there was at least one group of people from the Nashville area at Overwatch 5 in Immokalee, FL in December 2018. I didn't get a chance to talk to you then, but hopefully can hook up and chat now that I am in the area.

I prefer outdoor milsim type games but am up for everything, but try to keep the "speedsoft" to a minimum.

I am 48 years old, so won't be the fastest on the field but I don't give up and I play my hardest when I am on the field. I also have kids that play occasionally (15, 17) They also have their own gear.

Looking forward to getting to know the community and seeing some of you out on the field.

Thanks,

John/Zzan

Zzan

Return to Introductions