Attaching pouches to your M.O.L.L.E. vest

All about guns, inside and out. Stock and customize.

Moderators: Skidude, Sniper

Attaching pouches to your M.O.L.L.E. vest

Postby TAC » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:31 pm

I know many of you will probably be getting new vests for Christmas. I will give you a quick guide on how to attach your pouches PROPERLY!!! This guide will help you attach your pouches so that they dont flap all over or sag once you load them. I will add pictures at a later date, but this will get you started.

1. decide on where you want to put your pouch.

2. take the straps on your pouch and lace them through the top row of your vest.

3. take the straps (you just ran through a row of pals webbing on the vest) and now run them through the first row on your pouch.
4. put the strap back through the vest row and continue steps two and three until you are out (as you get further towards the bottom this will get increasingly harder to do), at this time you should have a snap on the bottom which will snap onto the bottom of the pouch, or you have a loop.

You have now completed proper installation. This is much better than some ive seen that just lace through the vest and snap the bottom, never lacing through the pouch. This will keep your gear tight and not floppy, or saggy.

Sending people to respawn since 2003.
TAC

Return to Armorer