[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New MilSim team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New MilSim team

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Nashville, TN area.

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

New MilSim team

Postby Keinengel51 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Keinengel51

Postby Keinengel51 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 am

bump. looken fer moar peeps
Keinengel51

Postby Keinengel51 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 pm

bump
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby Kuntry » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:07 am

I'm in Murfreesboro now. Just moved here about 3 mnths ago and haven't been able to play any. I'm a member of team Yakuza out of Johnson City and am gonna be looking for a team to kinda start another branch of Yakuza if possibly interested in that. Hit me up if interested.

-Kuntry
Team Yakuza

OP Northern Wind VI

M4 (the mutt)
Golden Eagle M4
KJW P225
Kuntry

Postby Keinengel51 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 am

Were looking to add to our own team but thanks for the offer, Kuntry. But since your so close to were we're based at (manchester about 30 miles south of you) might you be interested in playing with us sometime? We are in the works on our own field.

Keinengel51

Re: New MilSim team

Postby Kuntry » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Yeah I could possibly make it to play as long as it doesn't cost to much. I'm just starting to get back at it down here and don't know anybody in this area. Just let me know when you might be interested and I'll see if I'm off work or not.
Team Yakuza

OP Northern Wind VI

M4 (the mutt)
Golden Eagle M4
KJW P225
Kuntry

Postby Keinengel51 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 am

that sounds good. I'll give you a msg the next time we gather everyone up.

Keinengel51

Postby JayC » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 am

www.gundevils.com - Nashville, TN
JayC

Postby Kuntry » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:38 am

Thanks but I'm kinda starting a team as another branch of team yakuza that I would mostly be over the branch and I don't think gundevils would be willing to do that. I'm already on a team and don't want to join another one just trying to set something up. Thanks anyway.

-Kuntry
Team Yakuza

OP Northern Wind VI

M4 (the mutt)
Golden Eagle M4
KJW P225
Kuntry

Postby JayC » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:16 am

JayC

Postby Keinengel51 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 am

now you do seem like a hijacker.
Keinengel51

Postby JayC » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm

JayC

Postby Kuntry » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Well thanks for the offer but the way you worded that as a reply to what I said sounded like you meant to join that team. I actually am not going to MTSU I just moved to the area because my girlfriend is going there. I'm not in school currently. Actually Team Yakuza is not really a less experienced team. But once again thanks for the offer to meet some of your players.

-Kuntry
Team Yakuza

OP Northern Wind VI

M4 (the mutt)
Golden Eagle M4
KJW P225
Kuntry

Return to Nashville, TN