[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Tell me about the Nashville Scene Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Tell me about the Nashville Scene

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Nashville, TN area.

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

Tell me about the Nashville Scene

Postby paparker21 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:50 pm

I'll be moving to the dickson area for a job i've recently been offered. Anyone wanna tell me about your local scene? How often do you guys play? How many people are usually out? Basically, make me be psyched instead of dismayed at leaving the east TN scene behind.

paparker21

Re: Tell me about the Nashville Scene

Postby Buddha » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Welcome to middle Tn. The only field I can comment about is the BadKarma field. There is usually a play date almost every weekend. Not sure how many people attend some of those games. I can tell you that BK host one game a month. We usually have between 100 and 200 players that attend on those BK run dates. If you want to ck out our forum it can be seen at

Hope to see you out at the field soon.

BTW the Bk dates are finished for the year and will start back in Feb. for build month and our games will start in March with NOOB day 2011. I am sure there will be other games scheduled during the winter so ck out our forum and look at the calendar to see what games are scheduled.
Buddha

Postby Kuntry » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey paparker hit me up when you go play sometime and I'll probably head out with you.
Team Yakuza

OP Northern Wind VI

M4 (the mutt)
Golden Eagle M4
KJW P225
Kuntry

Postby Seth T. » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Well around Nashville you have Bad Karma, which is a really great field, Battlefront CQB field (Which there is a thread on here about) I've never been there, so I can't say anything about them, Dana Poole's field (Again there's a thread on here), Madlin CQB about an hour and a half south of Nashville in Fayetteville, and ACAG's field in Ashland City if they're still going, I haven't heard anything from them in a while so you may want to look them up on Facebook (Ashland City Airsoft Games). Anyway, those are all of the fields I can think of off of the top of my head. The only two I've played at are BK and Madlin, and they're both great fields, just haven't had time to get out to the others. I've played with the ACAG guys though at Madlin, they're a great group.
Seth T.

Return to Nashville, TN