[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MOOSEHERD Airsoft is open! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MOOSEHERD Airsoft is open!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Nashville, TN area.

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

MOOSEHERD Airsoft is open!

Postby Bravo1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 am

Mooseherd airsoft is now open. Website is still under construction but you can find us on Facebook. There pics, videos, rates, times, comments, and other info can be found. Come join us in one of the nations largest indoor airsoft fields.

Bravo1

Re: MOOSEHERD Airsoft is open!

Postby Erfurt » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Spent most Sat and 3 hours there on Sunday and had a great time.

Ben
Erfurt

Postby LizMcClanahan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:36 am

Yup! Everything MooseHerd is on Facebook -

30,000 sq feet of airsoft heaven! :)
LizMcClanahan

Postby paparker21 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 pm

These guys have a really nice facility and Jordan their guntech, at least based on meeting him today, is a very friendly, knowledgeable guy who loves the sport.

Although field restrictions (field bbs only, a reasonable 375fps limit, and field fees) may be a bit more than youre used to, it's well worth giving them a shot. It's very important that people come and support startups - whether new shops, fields, or otherwise- or they will inevitible fail. So lets get out there and sling some plastic guys- this is a facility you definitely want to see grow and thrive!
paparker21

Postby SOAP » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:54 pm

I've never been there but I want to. The only thing is that its 30 dollars.you guys should have a special deal for tn airport members some weekend
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby southpaw » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm

southpaw

Postby paparker21 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm

paparker21

Postby Emelero19 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 pm

can anyone give me more info on this field. A few guys i know went to play a week ago there and came back complaining about guys not calling there hits and the refs no enforcing rules on players. Is this field like this all that time?
Emelero19

Postby Mr. Fox » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Armory
G&G GR15 DST
G&G Stubby Killer-Custom CQB M4
Echo 1 SCAR-L
Custom M4 Carbine
and a whole bunch of gear..
Mr. Fox

Postby theone19 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:42 am

Love this field. And the fact it being indoor makes it even better. BUT have never encountered more sore losers in one place before. But bringing out box mags and shooting right at the fps limit just to constant full auto spray and camp the spawn gets very old very fast. Over all I will drive over an hour just to play here and pass bad karma and elite, just for the fact of being indoors.
theone19

Postby Emelero19 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:49 am

You should check out CartCon1, its an outdoor field, but they have a air conditioned building where you can go cool down, with bathrooms and drinking fountains. I have a few videos form there, you might wanna check them out.

http://youtu.be/QzpXDFLeBpI
Emelero19

Postby Ghosty » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello I have just recetly heard of your airsoft place I have always been playing at bad karma but I've been wanting to play cqb lately. I have never been to a cqb areana before so I was wanting to know some stuff like fps limits? do you just show up and play or do you reserve? what are the rules? Are there gear and gun requirements? Is a full face mask required? thank you for taking your time to look this over.

Ghosty
Awsomness starts with me
Ghosty

Postby theone19 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Not affiliated with the feild but play several times a month. Fps limit is 375. Not sure about the mask for sure. But i wear goggles and a half mask. No other requirements other than house only bbs. Most people show up around 12 on Saturday and Sunday and people come and go all day
theone19

Postby paparker21 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Just re-iterating my support for this field - i very much enjoy it and despite having broken my ankle at this field i keep coming back! (And no, it wasn't anything about the field that caused it - I broke it going down some perfectly normal stairs that were well lit, sturdy, dry, and bb free- i'm just uncoordinated.

As stated, i believe the FPS limit is 375. I *think* they've got a full facemask rule if under 18, if you're over 18 i think the only requirement is fullseal goggles. I think they do allow mesh masks but like any responsible field require you have secondary eye protection under the mesh mask.

Things to watch out for:
I've been on more than a couple dates where 90% of the patrons were under 13 - days like this I generally just peace out. Other days youll find a good spread of ages and yet on other days you might find just a very hardcore skillful group of players.
I've not noticed that the maturity / honesty of players is any better or worse than any other field.
Prices are very fair for what mooseherd is offering in terms of a field.
The one complaint I consistently have is how long is left between games - this is generally easily remedied by simply pushing the on-duty ref to get one going.
If you need gun work i *HIGHLY* reccomend Jordan, their on-staff gun tech- the guy does really good work and has a solid understanding of AEGs - i can't speak on his experience with GBB pistols or rifles but I imagine he's rock solid on those as well.
paparker21

Return to Nashville, TN