Any Fields near Nashville/Franklin

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Nashville, TN area.

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

Any Fields near Nashville/Franklin

Postby AirsoftGunz » Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

I Live in Franklin TN and the farthest i am willing to commute to play airsoft is 45 mins... so in other words, Bad Karma is an amazing airsoft field but I want a place i can play at weekly without such a far drive. I know that I'm lazy and cost conservative but I would like to find a closer field. Bad Karma is great for occasions the way I see it.

AirsoftGunz

Re: Any Fields near Nashville/Franklin

Postby Erfurt » Sat May 21, 2011 8:14 am

Mooseherd in Dickson. It is an indoor CQB field.
Erfurt

Postby southpaw » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

I second Mooseherd in Dickson....Nice place.

Me and my son went there last Friday and will probably make it a regular place to go play
southpaw

Postby Smartkid312 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Dana Poole's field in Franklin look up his page on Facebook. Should be the first page.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby paparker21 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:11 pm

I'll also second Mooseherd and also offer that, to further help with your drive concerns, carpooling is an option. I'm sure theres plenty of us in the area that would be happy to help out.

I live in Bellevue (about 30 mins from franklin, and about 30 mins from dickson). That'd cut your drive from an hour, to only a half hour each way. Although, if its travel time you're concerned with, I can't help you there, itll still take you a total of about an hour each way.

Granted, i'd only be useful on weekends, and only if i don't have to go to work for a few hours first. LoL
paparker21

Postby Elite_Airsoft » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 am

Elite airsoft will be opening on friday and a grand opening on sat 18th.
We bought the field and business from Jeff with Operation Airsoft, the field is open friday through sunday 10-7pm
3608 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, TN 37138
Elite_Airsoft

Return to Nashville, TN