New field research

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Nashville, TN area.

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

New field research

Postby Firewolf » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 pm

I am working on putting together a business plan for an airsoft facility in mt juliet area. At least 8 fields, from beginner to invite only experienced. This includes a paved field for handicapped players. The building will house a cafe, lockers for 150 players, (total capacity 300-350)(there would be a bench that would wrap entire staging area for guns and charging batteries), pro shop, area for gun repair/work that can be rented, camping area for groups, plus more if I can find enough money. My question is how many people would be interested in such a place? I will continue this thread later with drawings web site etc. I just need to know it would be worth my time.

Firewolf

Re: New field research

Postby jr94 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm

i think it would be a good idea.
kwa m4a1
kwa sr7
echo1 mp5
jg M4
jr94

Postby Smartkid312 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Interested definitely.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby shortfuze » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

You say you'll have 8 fields out there. My first concern is, hoe big would each field be? Cause if you're only going to make each field be 1-3 achers that's not much room to do really anything, also what type of terrain are you trying to do mainly; woodlin, urban, speed ball field? I think if you're honestly going to do this I say just concentrate on 2 fields, the handicapped field, cause Im for any one coming out and play. Concentrate on the unhandicapped field, make this one the bigger more designed field. You can always have people reserve the field during the week days or charge more on the weekends cause that's were your money is going to come from. However I would be interested in a field that much closer
shortfuze

Postby theone19 » Sun May 20, 2012 1:56 pm

im interested. With gas prices going up, the closer to home the field is the better. depending on budget/demand, there are several warehouses for lease and sale around the mt julet area. or a large plot of land off cental pike right by the interstate that is heavily wooded. I will help anyway possible.
theone19

Return to Nashville, TN