[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - ZOMBIES Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

ZOMBIES

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

ZOMBIES

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:11 pm

I'd really like to see your ideas on zombie/survival scenarios. I think that could be a blast if done propperly.

I like a limited ammo/no full auto scenario where 1-5 people start as zombies and if you get touched you turn zombie. Killing a zombie is the major thing, 3 rounds to knock em down for 10-15 seconds and 1-3 headshots to kill sound right to me but that kinda necessatates full face mask/mouthguard for play.

I can imagine this being a blast in a cqb setup, or with the zombies being "fast zombies" dense woodlands or a mixed setup like Recon 1's Field.

HAH! FIRST! TAKE THAT! HAH!

Last edited by lawofthirds on Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lawofthirds

Postby Son_of_Dilbert » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:20 pm

Damn you for being first!

How can we do zombie survival? Doesn't that mean the other group has no weapons?
I am the son of the comic strip character, Dilbert.
I like Battlefield2: Online for th PS2. I have no life.
Son_of_Dilbert

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:27 pm

Yes, the zombies have no weapons. People picked to play zombies should probably wear an extra layer or two and guns should probably be limited to 1J (328fps w/ .2's) simply for safety since engagements are going to be close.

You get touched by a zombie and you're "dead". If your buddies "shoot" you in the head, you stay dead. If you die alone or your buddies don't shoot you, then in 1-3 minutes you turn zombie. Get your zombie mask and fake blood and go to work.

This is a survival game. No highcaps, no midcaps, no lowcaps. Real Caps only. That means if you're using a 1911, just load 7 rounds in that magazine. Ammo is going to be limited, the idea is to survive as long as possible. Ammo caches might be an idea worth exploring. Think 2-3 real caps for assault weapons and 1-4 magazines for sidearms.
lawofthirds

Postby Son_of_Dilbert » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:33 pm

That sounds like a really cool idea. You will definitely need many layers when playing the zombies. I think this is something that you would definitely need to play in a town or city setting. Who ever heard of zombies in the woods.
Son_of_Dilbert

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:30 pm

lawofthirds

How fast??

Postby manakari » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:04 pm

manakari

Postby Son_of_Dilbert » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:06 pm

Son_of_Dilbert

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:12 pm

lawofthirds

Postby Son_of_Dilbert » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:18 pm

Son_of_Dilbert

Postby cajun » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:43 pm

The NAM Magazine sponsors just such an event...and has for the past couple of years.... OP:Biohazard......

They do it as a springer, gas pistol, shotgun only game because of the close ranges. There is one thing to think of though: physical contact. Adrenaline gets flowing and you've got unarmed guys trying to grab armed guys. I suggest refs. It does look like a fun scenario though from what I've seen of the pics from the NAM games.
Nature is one call you can't put on hold.
cajun

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm

lawofthirds

Postby orangello » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:11 pm

oxymoron- microsoft works
orangello

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:31 pm

lawofthirds

Postby orangello » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:39 pm

oxymoron- microsoft works
orangello

Postby lawofthirds » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:41 pm