[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Left 4 Death Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Left 4 Death

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Left 4 Death

Postby BravoLion1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Ok so this is a Zombie varint i thought up after playing the famous zombie video game "Left 4 Dead" at a freinds house, its basically the same as the game just a couple things diffrent.
Specs-

Liveing-4 players that are picked randomly by the refs.

Dead- 8-48 players that are left after the livieng are picked by the refs.

Charachters
-Liveing- Players 1-4 will have one medic, once one of the 4 bleed out for 5 min. they will not be able to come back till next round unless a medic saves them and if all of them are down at once the round is over.
Through out the feild or city area there will be life packs(small pill bottle or firstaid kit no more than 4 to a city or feild)that non-medics may pick up to heal other liveing players but not the medic.

-Dead- 2 of every 8 will be whats called a Brute which is a armed with a airsoft wepon of his/her choice next 2 of every 8 will be a regenorator (medic) which can heal any zombie that hasent bled out for 5 min and they may only get someone out by tagging them with both hands. 4 of every 8 will be regular Zombies that may only tag liveing with both hands to get them out.
All Zombies that bleed out must go back to a designated respawn and may respawn only 2 time

Rounds- There will only be 2-4 rounds depending on the amount of players (8-24 2 rounds 24-48 4 rounds)

Objective- Survive all rounds you win. If you dont you lose and the world is taken over by zombies :mrgreen:

Any thoughts or comments?

BravoLion1

Re: Left 4 Death

Postby reloaded recon4 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

I think the zombies should only have 1 life since they can be meded its not like the humans will guard the dead zombies for 5 minutes lol :lol:
reloaded recon4

Postby zackattack » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

uhhh another person takes my zombie scenario :lol: sounds fun I would play
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby BravoLion1 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Im sorry zack if i i had some of the same ideas you had i did take any from your post or any other zombie variant i came up with all of my idea's based off of things i have seen else where like TV, Video games, ect.
so think of this as something you can look at and take ideas from and use for your variant and make the ultimate Zombie Scenario :)
BravoLion1

Postby holyman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 pm

The main problem with any zombie scenario is the minimum engagement distance. And kind of zombie game (including left 4 dead) will teach you that when fighting zombies its only difficult and fun when you're having to point blank zombies around each corner or are surrounded by a horde and once again get to gun down zombies at point blank. This doesn't work with airsoft guns because no one wants to get shot point blank- that's why we have minimum engagement distance rules. How to do plan to Incorporate those into your game- surrendering the charging zombie horde?

Also, most airsoft players play to shoot people, not get shot. Its fun for the four survivors, but good luck finding even one person who will play a zombie and not even get a gun. Think about it from both teams perspectives.
holyman

Postby reloaded recon4 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:13 am

yeah.maybe the zombies could have springers.Its not gonna be as realistic but then everyone on the zombies side is gonna be PO'd cuz they keep gettin shot
reloaded recon4

Postby BravoLion1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Yes i see what your saying but i have seen it from both prospectives and if your the type of die hard players like alot of my freinds thers no problem in it because how the game is played there is a small limit to zombies every round and most likely wont be more time than a normal objective game and also i see many people being able to Strategize a way to take someone down with a unfair advantage its a great way to build team playing and for the engagment rules it would most likely be normal rules or liveing will have to carry a low powered wepon around for close encounters and im sure every one would have fun because isnt that why we play airsoft to have fun? no matter winning or loseing :)
BravoLion1

Postby reloaded recon4 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

That is true .Zack all these people arent stealing your scenario their just makin their own version right
reloaded recon4

Postby BravoLion1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:06 pm

BravoLion1

Postby zackattack » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:39 pm

I know ther not I just like giving them a hard time I,m just glad I,m not the only that thought of a zombie scenario I havent played a zombie game but I want to I think it would be fun. :D
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby reloaded recon4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 am

:lol:
reloaded recon4

Postby xghostmakerx » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 am

The way that we do it in NC is that each survivor only gets like 1 mid cap for starters. The zombies go out and hide in the woods and the survivors have to make it from point "A" to point "B" and it is the zombies job to stop them. The zombies are not armed with any weapons but they do wear a full face mask to protect them from close range shots. To kill a zombie, you must shoot them 2 times in a metal pie plate that has been taped to their chest. That simulates a head shot. Any other shots to the zombie will not kill it. So people do not intential shoot at the zombie's head, they shoot at the pie plate which equals their head.

Limiting the ammo means less spray and pray and making a torso kill equal kill shot for the zombies helps to eliminate excessive close range head shots. If a zombie even touches a human, that human goes to respawn and comes back as a zombie. Eventually there always ends up with one human and everyone else is a zombie.

You can prolong the game by having ammo drop points so that the humans do not run out of ammo as fast.

Dan
xghostmakerx

Postby BravoLion1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Man, That sounds intense where in NC do you play that
BravoLion1

Return to Scenarios