Operation Blue Falcon

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Operation Blue Falcon

Postby Supply Chief » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Okay so this is my first try. For those that do not know what a blue falcon is, its polite term for buddy f***er. The whole point of this op is to be that last person standing. You can if you want to join up with others, however keep in mind that the person you are with is still an obstacle to winning. Rules are simple, no more than 6 magazines for your primary, no more than 4 for your side arm. Mid caps. If you use High caps the max number of bbs is 600. Support weapons are limited to the 600 total as well. Finally no more than two weapons. Melee weapons are exempt from the weapon total. Game starts as soon as you leave the staging area. so in theory you can ambush people near the start point. People will randomly be selected to leave. One person at a time, after so many minutes areas will be designated off limits. If found in the area you will be eliminated. This will help speed things up. Periodically announcment will be made to list the number of people left alive. Game will last about 30 minutes. Only thing i am thinking about changing is allowing people to carry one bag of bbs with them. They can reload, however in a field enviroment it will be much more difficult. So what do you all think?

11 YEARS I met a man wearing a funny hat, five seconds after meeting him. I came to realization that he was infact kicked out of hell for being to mean. Damn Drill instructors, Semper Fi plt 2110
11 down 9 to go

PORK CHOP!!!!!
Supply Chief

Re: Operation Blue Falcon

Postby zackattack » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm

sounds hard but interesting might be worth a try
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Return to Scenarios