First Scenario

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

First Scenario

Postby *ASC-SCAR* » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Heres my first scenario. i did not make it all up i found it on the interenet. Please post what you think of it !

Zombies

This is best with 15 or so people or less and in a relatively small playing environment. Anymore and it gets too confusing. Its a good way to work around uneven teams. The name zombies kind of stemmed from a similiar Halo 2 gametype... The rules are simple: when you get shot, you join the other team right where you are. This means that you have to start shooting at any former team mates who might be close to you. If you get shot again, you switch back to the other team and so on and so forth. I uasally make the rule that once you have been shot 3 or so times your out of the game. the game ends when everyone is on one team. You might want to play where you must yell that you've switched teams when you get hit, but it really keeps you on your toes without that rule. Its an absolute blast with springers in a small, urban environment.

Medic

I've played this with 20 something people and its always fun. If you get over 30 people, though, it probably wouldn't hurt to have 2 medics on each teams. Keep the teams as even as possible. Before you start, choose one player on each team as the "medic." You usually give the medics a gas pistol. You can choose whether or not to reveal who the medic is before the game starts. if a player is shot after the third time or whatever your '' lifes rule'' is he has to stay where he is and call for his medic if he so chooses. If the medic comes and tags him, then he is healed and can go on playing.till they are shot once then they are permantely out. If the medic gets shot, he is out of the game and your team will have to continue without a medic. Anyone who is shot after that is out permanantly.

A small variation that we occasionally play limits how many people the medic can heal.And also on how When the medic goes to heal someone, he has to tie a ribbon around the arm of anyone he heals, but he only has a limited supply of ribbons. Keep the number of ribbons less than or equal to the number of players on each team. This prevents cheap moves like guning people down while the medic constantly heals you and adds a level of strategy to the game, since the medic must sometimes choose not to heal the more... dispensible players.

Conversion Medic

This is played exactly the same way as medic, but if you are hit and the enemy medic makes it to you before your medic, then you have to switch teams. Beware, this can get somewhat confusing when you don't know who is on who's team.

*ASC-SCAR*

Return to Scenarios