Quarentine Survival Match

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Quarentine Survival Match

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 am

Teams consist of: (Local Police Force, US Special Forces, Local and Non-Local Civilians, and a Quarentine Squadren.)

Briefing: The local hospital has had a viral outbreak and the whole town has gone hectic with rage, the Local Police Force is holding down the city(Urban Assault) only letting in civilians they thank is non hostile or can be trusted, later in the day the United States Special Forces comes to help the Locals but the Police doesnt trust them at all, throughout the day hostile civillians and gangs try to come to take over the city, but with in game play a Quarentine Squadren will try to wipe out everyone they see, the Quarentine team strikes as they wish throughout the day, so the Police, Civilians, and Specials Forces have to over come there fear of trust to hold off the quarentine squadren, or long enough for the extraction choppers to get them out of the city(end of day) the teams will pick respawn points(quarentine squadren only has one respawn as each time they attack) :D !!!!NO ZOMBIES WILL BE IN PLAY!!!!! :D

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: Quarentine Survival Match

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 am

If you would like me to talk to Mark at PPN about running this scenario PM me and ill see what i can do about October 9th, if its a go we will need volunteers for the teams also the civilians will be armed, just let me know!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Return to Scenarios