[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - My first scenario, Op: Black Rain Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

My first scenario, Op: Black Rain

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

My first scenario, Op: Black Rain

Postby Seth T. » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Ok so I wrote this today for a private game I'm attending soon. We're gonna be running this as a weekend long Op. So I'd like to hear ya'lls comments, ideas, and any other input on this. And I already know that somebody's going to be asking "Why Force Recon?" I haven't wrote the full storyline yet, but the reason that FR is utilized is because there is a FR element working just across the border in Afghanistan keeping an eye on terrorist activity. So, as they are the closest SOC force to the lost SF team, they're called in. Anyway, without further ado here's the FR team briefing and objectives. I'd really like to add more objectives for FR and definitely more for the OPFOR other than "Don't let FR get their hands on the radioactive material or the captured SF team."

SITREP
Grid #: 29°49'59.90"N 60°57'34.13"E
USMC 1st Force Recon

October 12th, 2010 0700
Information is sent by a classified U.S. SF group operating inside Pakistan to JSOC headquarters at Ft. Bragg, NC regarding an increased amount of soldiers and supplies crossing the border into Afghanistan. UAV intelligence suggests they are massing inside a small village just on the other side of the border.

October 12th, 2010 1400
A local informant meets with the SF team. He reports that the Iranian government is backing Hezbollah, and is supplying them with materials to build a dirty bomb. A shipment of radioactive material in the area is imminent.

October 13th, 2010 0800
Information forwarded to JSOC; Hezbollah Base of Operations pinpointed by NRO satellites; Probable convoy route traced; SF team mobilized to intercept radioactive material.

October 13th, 2010 2000
SF team reports in position.

October 15th, 2010 0845
Radio contact with SF team is lost.

Current Day - October 15th, 2010 1530
USMC Force Recon element secretly crosses into Pakistani territory.

Mission: Retrieve the radioactive material at any cost; Destroy any other bomb-making supplies you encounter; Find the lost SF team and evacuate them; Destroy any evidence of your presence in Pakistan.

Opinions? Oh and just by the way, the dates are like that because I copied part of this from where I sent it to the event guests on Facebook. It starts on October 15th so the events kind of trace up to it.

Seth T.

Re: My first scenario, Op: Black Rain

Postby Seth T. » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:07 pm

No one has any comments on this?
Seth T.

Postby zackattack » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm

sounds interesting
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Seth T. » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm considering running this scenario at Madlin (The Mill). If I do I'll be modifying it, and it will only be one day long. I just want to gauge interest before I do. I believe I could make it a really awesome game, and would be employing the entire property (The Mill itself/The basement/The 2 acres or so of land outside.) Anyway, if I ran this sometime near the middle of November or the first of December how many of ya'll would be interested in attending?
Seth T.

Postby Bane » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Sounds great to me. I'll definitely attend if you run it at the Mill. I'm calling a spot on the Marine team right now. I mean, the only complete loadout I have right now is MARPAT, so what else could I be?
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby Stone » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 am

sounds interesting should be very fun
Stone

Postby reloaded recon4 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Sounds good but if you wanna run a 2 day op with it then you should have the marin team recon during the day and attack at night so it stretches it longer
reloaded recon4

Postby Bane » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm

This op was originally written for a three day game at my place. We would insert Fri. evening, just set up camp, and do some recon that night. We rescue the hostage(s) and bomb-making materials Sat. Then we have to hold those prizes Saturday night, and exfil Sunday morning.
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby hye » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:48 am

All the uggs at price. on our store is hot sale. is most popular Uggs.
hye

Return to Scenarios