Game idea.. NEEDS CRITICISM!!!

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Game idea.. NEEDS CRITICISM!!!

Postby section8 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:58 pm

So here it is a night game and the last two I went to were terrible the theory and idea behind them were good but just not played out well. With that said it's a night game with every man for himself the reason for this is with teams everyone don't wear just two team colors and you can tell who they are at night. Now with this every man for himself type game there is no way that having AEG's or sniper rifles is a bad idea so it would be awsome to make it pistol and knife stealth match. So to recap a night pistol and knife every man for himself game...

if you see any problems please post and let me know, maybe we can fix whatever the problem is...

also let me know what you think of this idea, is it something your interested in partaking in....

section8

Re: Game idea.. NEEDS CRITICISM!!!

Postby reloaded recon4 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

It would be good but its not gonna be long enough.With 2 teams theym each have objectives that take a long time to p5 lan and take.If its free for all it might last an hour or two if your lucky.Maybe four people to a team and then depending on how many people show up you have so many teams.Theirs a flag in the middle of wherever you are.Whichever team takes the flag back to their base and hold it for 5 minutes wins?If they are all killed while transporting they go back to respawn.If a couple are alive defending their could be some medic rules.
reloaded recon4

Return to Scenarios