rcpds got a new idea!!!!

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: rcpds got a new idea!!!!

Postby kirzach » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 am

Since you're obviously a Resident Evil fan and calling you "RCPD S.T.A.R.S." every time I refer to you is time-consuming at best, I'm just going to call you Leon from now on.

Leon, go read my Resident Evil/Zombies thread here in this section and take a look at the amount of thought and detail I put into what little there actually is in that thread. Keeping in mind my thread mostly details teams and equipment, what you may want to do is build a practice scenario using my guidelines as a starting point. If you want, before you throw whatever you come up with to the lions so to speak, you can PM me your rough draft and I will take a look at it for you and, if you want, offer suggestions or changes that could improve the quality of the scenario.

Trust me, I've been writing scenarios for the past 8 years. While not all of it's been for airsoft, the creative mind is still at work.

Š”.Š¢.Š.Š›.Šš.Š•.Š . (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Re: rcpds got a new idea!!!!

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 am

THNX! lolz 'leon s. kennedy' lolz i like that but will do thnx again btw!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Scenarios