[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - rcpds got a new idea!!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

rcpds got a new idea!!!!

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

rcpds got a new idea!!!!

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 am

teams:
US Special Forces
North Korean Army
South Korean Militia

Briefing: Its 2011 and US and North Korea is having a nearly world war 3! this war is on both US Soil and North Korean Soil. During this war South Korea is waiting for their time to attack both countrys while there down! who will when the war is not the question but WHO WILL SURVIVE?????
this basically a team death match with 3 teams but the south koreans attack when ever and come into play in a time of their choosing also want everyones ideas and comments to make this game a better scenario for everyone to enjoy playing som let me know would like to see this turned into a kind of push game or somthing jus let me know heres the plan yall make it better and let me know thnx for reading and will see you on the battlefeild,
RCPD S.T.A.R.S

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: rcpds got a new idea!!!!

Postby redneckemt » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:53 am

South Korea vs U.S. there strongest allie? The only thing that's kept their Country alive for what 50 years?

Interesting
redneckemt

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 am

NO NO NO! South Korea Is After North Korea i said and i quote its 3 way death match almost but south korea comes into play later in the game at the players decision they are after north korea but we cant tell them apart just thank a lil bit more about the scenario also its basically world war 3 almost plus the year is posted later in date not present day use your imagination a lil bit! point of AIRSOFT well almost!!!!!!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby zackattack » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm

instead of the south koreans running in have it be the chinese instead just a thought :mrgreen:
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby kirzach » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 pm

ITT: kids trying to world politics.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 am

lolz will c wat i can do
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm

HI GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD!
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 am

apparently its illegal to come up with a scenario lolz havnt made a scenario since the Operation Football and everyone loved it at ppn but now ived come up with a new one everyone has a problem wtf!! idk lolz
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby redneckemt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 am

Okay other than having two Allies attacking each other...

I don't think you'd have anybody want to play on the S.K. team. Who'd want to just stand by and wait to get into the game?

And for crying out loud get rid of that Rick James Signiture you got.
redneckemt

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:44 am

THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!! stop trying to compensate for something cause your being a dick!!! listen and listen good this is my scenario not yours i dnt care if anyone on this forum dislikes it but its mine and iam working on it so you trying to be BIG DICK ALPHA DOG isnt helping so you need to relax OR SOMTHING CAUS YOUR STARTING TO BOUT TO PISS ME OFF THIS IS DONE , WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD AND GO SOME WHERE!!!!!! :evil:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby redneckemt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Wow I was just trying to help you. Learn from your team mate Blaze (notice how they aren't around anymore... unless you are him/her.)

A three way team match is fine, but saying that one team is going to wait until the time is right to attack is a bad idea. People show up at airsoft events to play. Not sit out part of a game. Who's going to want to be you South Koreans?
redneckemt

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:12 pm

i have a huge python in my pants.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby kirzach » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Chris..

Hey Chris..

-points at the silver one-

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby zackattack » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 pm

my thread lock senses are tingling
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:30 am

srry not trying to get defensive but tired of taking crap on this forum from people didnt mean to go off and blow my top will re write the op to better standards srry again for the inconveinience
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Next

Return to Scenarios