TREASURE HUNT/Pistols/Zombie

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

TREASURE HUNT/Pistols/Zombie

Postby grimreaperx2 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Ok so i was poking me head around the forums and saw this section!

So heres my scenario called treasure hunt!

Ok so the refs hid an object of "high value (make believe, intel, money, doughnuts (lol), etc.) " form even number teams (like squads of 4) each team must search for the object once found it must be returned to their base. Now if i a squad has the object another team can snatch it if they get the whole squad. If you get shot you have to freeze for a certain amount of time or you can only get hit so many times. Something like that. You guys can add on but this kinda came to me kinda like a capture the flag team death match deal!

Also im always down for a good pistol only rounds, but not every one has a pistol or extra mags so its a thought!

Ok this Zombie scenario ripped from the game zombie panic!:

Ok so one person starts off as the main zombie (In the game the main zombie is called "whitey") to kill the whitey takes 5 shots since its him versus everyone at the start. If someone gets shot by "whitey" they become a zombie and they have to go to spawn for zombies and then hunt humans. normal zombies take 3 shots to kill zombies have 2 lives. Humans need 2 from zombies. To win, either the timer must run out, or zombies must all die, or for the zombies to win they must eat all the human brains. O and probably in this game players can only use semi!!!

well that about all i have from my constructive mind hahaah let me know what you guys think!

Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Return to Scenarios