Operation Broken Vial(3/23/11-edit)*

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Operation Broken Vial(3/23/11-edit)*

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:00 am

Warning: This is a Resident Evil Op but, contains NO ZOMBIES! Please feel free to comment but, please do not get angry or upset this Op will not be finished for another week or two, thank you for reading! :)

Story Line: (Resident Evil 4 sequel) As Leon and Ashley are leaving the island they have been taken prisoner by a local village, Aparentlly the only reason Wesker wanted the Los Plaugas specimen was for his own personal use. He has arranged for the village to keep the Leon and Ashley held there till he arrives to get the Los Plaugas specimen and lay waste to one of the Racoon City Survivors(Leon), Agent Ada sees it fit to rescue her close allie Leon and his previous objective Ashley and bring them back to the states, so she collects a team of formal S.T.A.R.S officers and heads to Europe to save them. Will she succede or will Wesker get the chance of a life time??????

I will be maing multiple RE/Biohazard Ops. soon for the new cqb field as well as for TAS and for universal playing areas if you have any questons or ideas please let me know!

Teams: S.T.A.R.S
Gannado(Villagers)
U.C.S.S(Umbrella Corp. Security Service)

Objectives: The Los Plaugas Specimen, Ashley, and Leon

S.T.A.R.S-Search the village for both survivors and the specimen and get back to the Drop Zone and hold off till the chopper gets there(30min) unlimited respawns.

Gannado-Hold the prisoners at all cost, and untill Wesker and his back up arrives. unlimited respawns.

U.C.S.S-(Comes into the game at random after it starts) Kill Ashley and Leon and get the Specimen back to the chopper and hold till the end of game. unlimited respawns.

Prisoners:they have 3 lifes/if Leon and Ashley die the game is not over.(Dont forget the SPECIMEN,... :twisted: )

Guys i hope you enjoy this one and like i said its not finished but, by the time it is all of my fellow Biohazard/RE fans will be satisfied!!!!!!

Last edited by RCPD S.T.A.R.S on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: Operation Broken Vial

Postby Saint » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 am

No offense, Daulton, but no one wants to sit out of the game for 30 minutes. Change that, and it's runnable. Basically just a multi-hostage scenario, but it's always fun to see how you are going to incorporate Resident Evil into airsoft.
Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Re: Operation Broken Vial

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 am

thnx danial! :D
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: Operation Broken Vial(2/25/11-edit)

Postby RandyCapp » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:55 pm

i like the idea of a third team... also their delay into the game. Maybe instead of a set time though, make their entry to the game random? (anywhere from 7-12 minutes or something) so no one knows when they'll come rushing in
RandyCapp

Re: Operation Broken Vial(2/28/11-edit)

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 am

good idea iam going to go with it, thnx man!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Return to Scenarios