What are the player favorite type of match to play

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

What are the player favorite type of match to play

Postby gliderpilot » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 am

What type of game is the favorite? Capture the flag, assalt a target, We are trying to develop a multi mission day event. With the mission changing throughout the day. Things like lacate the downed helo and recover the intel. With this new intel the location of the nest target is learned, and so on. Any and all thoughts on this subject would be greatly appriciated.

gliderpilot

Re: What are the player favorite type of match to play

Postby fwade20 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 pm

for me it depends on how many people you have playing with you. if its a smaller group of people i like the more average games like deathmatch or such. but another favorite of mine is a sniper team versus everyone else. say you have 10 people. 2 are a team the rest are out lookin for em. the few times ive played it ive enjoyed myself as did everyone else. but another element to factor in is terrain and size of the field. if its small you cant do much with it but if you have enough room then you're pretty much able to do whatever. i tend to enjoy the downed pilot scenarios as well. few times ive played that at bk its pretty fun and then theres always the mass chaos factor which i love more than anything is when you have no idea whats going on and you dont know if you're surrounded by friendlies or enemies. i havent played in quite a few months so im trying to remember game types but it just depends on the amount of people and space you have to work with if you ask me
G&G RK47
KJW M9
fwade20

Postby gliderpilot » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks for helping me out. I am in the final stages of opening a new playing field. I have a warehouse that we are turning into a urban assalt map. On the same piece of property i have about 20 acres of woods that we are gonna run missions in. This site is complete with electric so we can have a chareing station for our batteries. food and snakes will also be available. In the not to distant future the pro shop will be finished offering all the gear for playing airsoft. In addition to this site about 4 miles away we are working on a 200 acre battlefield complete with roads, missle launch sites, a downed helo, and lots more attack and defend points. I am wanting this to be like a live version of the first person shooters we all enjoy on our game systems. If you read this I would really like to hear what you think about something like this right here in KNoxville.
both sites are less than 10 minutes from exit 398 on I-40.

Thanks again,
gliderpilot
gliderpilot

Postby jester865 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 pm

that would be epic!!!!! And I am partial to capture the objective game types.
Officer:"Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"
Soldier:"Sure, buddy."
Officer:"That's no way to address an officer!
try it again!"
Officer:"Soldier.Do you have change for a dollar?"
Soldier:"No,SIR!"
jester865

Postby zackattack » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm

my favorites depend on the feild I play at
Battle front ministries: attack & defend,VIP,capture the flag.
Bad Karma:switszerland,VIP,mad medic.
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Supply Chief » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

It depends on size of group, attack and defend, or do a capture and hold.

One twist you could do for the helo, is give the "search and rescue team" a cd player/portable stereo. They locate the helo, retrieve the cd, then infiltrate an occupied structure and must then play the song on the cd in order to win. The song can either be quick or long. The choice of songs are endless, you could create several cds and radomly choose each time you run the game, making it different each time.
11 YEARS I met a man wearing a funny hat, five seconds after meeting him. I came to realization that he was infact kicked out of hell for being to mean. Damn Drill instructors, Semper Fi plt 2110
11 down 9 to go

PORK CHOP!!!!!
Supply Chief

Return to Scenarios