[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 44 minutes Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

44 minutes

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

44 minutes

Postby trevorst » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm

I would like to see this scenario run at TAS in tricities.

Replay of the North Hollywood shootout.

3 (ya the real deal was 2...) players armed with AEGS start on one side of the field, the entire rest of the attendance that day that has semi auto pistols vs the three (possibly 50+ vs three...). Just like real life no respawns, but just like the real incident it takes a head shot to take out the three. Give them 44 minutes to walk out the front door :D

After 44 minutes if they havent walked out the dead players return with AEGS and its fun time.

I have a G3 SG1 and a clip on pony tail lets make this happen LOL!

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Re: 44 minutes

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Hey scott, i was actually wanting this as well maybe the Comm Center as the bank or the sentinel but, from what ive heard theyve tried it at TAS before and it never turns out good. But yea what do I know iama RE/Biohazard Op writer, BUMP for a good idea!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Irishman » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm

This may just be me but i sure as hell im not gonna be walking in the open with people aiming for my face :shock:
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby kirzach » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Coward.

I'd do it. Deck out in full body armor, I'll just wear full-face protection and a helmet. All I'd need is a drum mag for my AK, haha.
С.Т.Ð.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:05 pm

S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby trevorst » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Let me pick the other two, I dont think you get close enough to use a pistol unless you really use some tactics.

This is the traditional firepower prevails argument, will three with automatic weapons be > 50 with single shot pistols? Its an age old question that was asked in Vietnam with overwhelming numbers vs Vietcong guerilla tactics, in the Civil war with North vs South guerilla tactics, in Iraq, Afghanistan, and for 44 minutes in the streets of North Hollywood :D

The three would have to wear full face masks of course.
Last edited by trevorst on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby Irishman » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

:lol: of course full face mask.You could have 3 guys with AEG's or 2 with SAW's :twisted:
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Lolz
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby trevorst » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Three with aegs, they would have to use tactics especially on reloads and movement. The real tactics will be on the police side. If you just charge at them you will get shredded; they will have range and firepower, and with no respawn and no tactics just like real life....it may be more like 8 minutes instead of 44minutes LOL.
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
trevorst

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm

True lets call this 5 mins. of HELL, then shall we scott? I thank me you and xandman shiuld be the 3 guys with Aegs!!! Lolz "kill em all" :twisted:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby xandman » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:45 pm

It sounds fun, I would just use one of my long guns and keep em back at 80-95 yards (I love my m60 and LRB...or my M14)
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby Saint » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Hmmm..... Yea.... I mispelled should, big deal! Lolz srry iam on a ipod! :)
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby drtsniper » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:25 pm

hahaha m249 its your time to shine.
green giants airsoft
19th Tennessee Infantry Regiment

i am a quiet professional, what are you?
Do you have what it takes to be the meanest, badest in God's whole kingdom?
semper fi til i die
drtsniper

Return to Scenarios