[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - tn vs. ky Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

tn vs. ky

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: tn vs. ky

Postby Rhoades » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 pm

i help run and operate dead end airsoft in knoxville, TN we have about 64 acres... a small village junkyard creeks mountainous terrain and low valleys... i'll talk to the owner/field admin and see what he thinks... we could easily accommodate 200+ people, but i think it would be more fun to have ky bring their "elite of the elite" and we bring the same. say each side we cap at oh... 20-30 players... and have each side bring 4-5 refs just to keep it all honest. KY refs would watch TN players, and TN refs would watch KY players (obviously we would have to set some ground rules with the refs as to not give positions away by where they are standing etc)... We can could bring a scenario and you guys bring one... something that would last around 2-3hrs. We roll those games with a hour break in between and see what happens.

We could also run this same idea on your guys turf and alternate every year... so home field advantage isn't an issue.

Maybe have your local store owner and operator or local field admin pick the 20-30 players and refs from their area to represent them lets say 16+ age limit... using lion claw ruleset for standardization...

lemme know what you guys think... i can call up the owner/field admin anytime and see what he thinks but if i know him as well as i think i do i'm pretty sure he'd be up for a lil rivalry game. not to mention a few of us local guys are now starting to get into the big games we were at southern comfort and we will be doing irene this year, so could lead to some good friendships for future big games.

just thought of this, cause i wouldn't want to piss anyone west TN off... maybe we pull from the two big cities... 15-20 from east tn (knoxville) and 15-20 from west tn (nashville or memphis) and ky maybe 15-20 from west (louisville) and 15-20 from east (lexington) since they will be representing the entire state only seems fair to include people from all parts of the state, but we need to have stores or local field admins pick who they think are the best of the best... the cities i list were just larger cities... smaller cities could be represented but we would probably need to actually have some sort of registration to ensure even teams etc...

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Scenarios