[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - tn vs. ky Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

tn vs. ky

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

tn vs. ky

Postby grandaddy » Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

When I lived in north carolina every year would be hosted a south vs. North carolina game. All the state teams and independents would come out and rep for there state. If there isn't a game like this already there needs to be one. Ussually about 400 people would show up with vehicles with min guns on them and would just be an all out war for the whole day. Sponcers would come out like echo 1 and others and raffle of guns and gear. It was a great time we should make this happen.

grandaddy

Re: tn vs. ky

Postby zackattack » Fri May 20, 2011 7:37 am

choot yeah I'd play yeehaw!
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby DMSummerhill » Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

YES.
DMSummerhill

Postby Smartkid312 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 am

I'm ready for this when and where.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 am

lets make this happen.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby grandaddy » Fri May 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm going to call some fields. Talk to the ky airsoft guys and get this started then.
grandaddy

Postby Knightmare » Fri May 27, 2011 3:42 pm

YOU HAVE MY SWORD!
Attachments
mail.jpg
mail.jpg (5.96 KiB) Viewed 7047 times
Overwatch Submachinegunner/Objective Runner

Current gun list:

POS Thundermaul
FS/FT: TM desert Eagle
(Getting back into the sport)
Knightmare

Postby Seth T. » Fri May 27, 2011 4:59 pm

You have my bow!

Seth T.

Postby zackattack » Fri May 27, 2011 5:09 pm

and my Axe!!
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby grandaddy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:41 pm

All right I have the scenario down I just need a sugestion on a field and maybe a person I can call that runs that field so I can get this started. It has to beable to accomidate a lot of people. We need to make this huge. Once I get the field I can contact ky admins, companies for sponcership and get this war going. Also want to get a percentage of the proceeds to go to wounded warrior fund.
grandaddy

Postby zackattack » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:51 pm

could try Bad Karma
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby JLS37076 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 pm

I'd recommend you holler at the guys who run the field in Bowling Green, KY. They have several local players that attend there and their team Allied Forces Alliance (AFA) travels to national events like Irene each year. www.alliedforcesairsoft.org
www.GunDevils.com
JLS37076

Postby grandaddy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeah I gave them a shout and after some talk, I think it was freak, he said to make this a huge game with a lot of people bad karma would be the way to go.
grandaddy

Postby Irishman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Sounds great! Will most definitly try to attend
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby asdetevo » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 pm

most awesome.
i've got three of my buddies ready to make the trip
asdetevo

Next